Presto Painting FAQ
Check out below for a list of commonly asked questions and for information on what happens after contact us today.
What does a free consultation mean?
During your free consultation we’ll ask you a few questions such as:
- What is the square footage of your home and/or rooms that need painting?
- What is your address?
- What year is the house?
- Will you be including a full interior repaint? This includes, ceilings, walls, and trim (baseboards, doorjambs, doors, and windows) or just a basic repaint of walls only?
- Are your ceilings vaulted or cathedral?
- What color and sheen are currently on the walls?
- What are the new colors and sheen we’ll be using?
- Any accent/feature walls?
- How many colors do you envision this repaint consisting of?
- Do you have old wallpaper that needs removal?
- Do any of the rooms have wood paneling brick, or stone?
- Are there any damaged walls that need repair?
- Do you need a full exterior repaint or just a simple trim job?
- Do you have any wood rot or any other major repairs?
- Do you have brick and will it need to be painted?
- Has your brick been painted before?
- Would you like us to color match whats currently there or come up with a whole new color scheme?
We’ll give you an estimate of how much the painting will cost and how long it will take so you can continue your busy lifestyle uninterrupted.
Is Presto Painting licensed and insured?
Yes, we are. We’re fully, licensed and insured. This means that while you are out for a luncheon with friends or on vacation in Tibet, you can trust that your private property, losses and any damages are covered if – and only if – your painting contractor is insured.
What should I expect when Presto Painting is invited into my home?
Rest assured we are all professional, polite, courteous, clean and tidy. We will treat your home sweet home as if it’s our own. We take special care to protect your home investments by covering counter tops, wood floors and carpets when staining and painting. We’ll even give your floors a final sweep to ensure your home has that fresh look you’ve dreaming of. But don’t our word for it, check out some reviews of our services from around the web.
Are you guys actually painters? I’ve bad experiences before…
Oh yes we are! We are professional full time painters with over 30 years experience! Painting is what we do.
Is there anything you can’t paint?
Not really, if it can be painted or stained we’ll do it. We are a full service painting company which means we specialize in all of the following:
Residential; Commercial; Interior; Exterior; painting and staining of decks & fences, stucco, siding, fascias, soffits, doors & trim; wallpaper removal; paint stripping; wood repairs; drywall repairs; pressure and power washing; sealing of garage floors; removal of mold mildew and are Lead Safe Renovators, so can safely work on your pre 78 house; so much more!
Brushing, rolling and spraying is no problem for professionals like us. there’s not a lot we DON’T do when it comes down to it!
Will you guys cut corners to save costs?
NO! We will never sacrifice the correct preparation needed on your house to be done done right and will not spot prime to avoid additional labor costs, like many of our competitors. We also only use the best in Benjamin Moore, California and Sherwin Williams products and materials, and with our extensive experience and product knowledge, you won’t go wrong. We’ll help you select the ideal colors and finishes for your next project. So you can rest assured that we’ll do the job with efficiency and quality.
Can I read real reviews from other people you’ve painted for?
You sure can! We have reviews all over our site from previous clients. You can also read reviews left on other review sites.
Someone else quoted me a lower price, can you match it?
Perhaps. At the very least we will happily reevaluate our quote. If we feel that we can provide the level of quality at the lower price then we’ll match the quote. Otherwise we’ll have to pass. We will NEVER sacrifice quality to get a job done cheaper.
Contact Presto Painting today!